- Possesses a high level of chemical stability
- Excellent resistance to fire ( it is self-extinguishing) high modulus of elasticity
- Excellent electrical characteristics, particularly in the area of low tension and frequencies. It can be used within a temperature range of 10’C to 60’C .Up to temperatures of 60’C rigid PVC is stable against the majority of diluted or concentrated acids.
- Is inert from a physiological standpoint. The ability for the product to be used in the food sector depends exclusively on the type of its stabilization. A good electrical insulator and absorbs little water, moreover, it is possible to weld and glue it.
- Available in grey color only.